Luxury Small Group Tour: Auckland-Waitomo- Rotorua/Te Puia - Return
See unique Waitomo Glowworm Caves, then on to Te Puia / Rotorua for spectacular geothermal Pohutu Geyser and boiling mudpool as well as a look at Maori culture. There is a very good Kiwi viewing centre in the complex. As well the Cafe / Restaurant here is of very good standard.
Between these destinations we drive thru the best of rural New Zealand with many farming views.
Travel by Mercedes S350 (long wheelbase) up to 3/4 PAX..Please note event costs at Waitomo and Te Puia are your costs.
We are a family business with social kiwis who have travelled, lived abroad, and are well experienced in all matters New Zealand. We have all the necessary licenses and insurances and take your safety very seriously.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to venues and Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
See unique and spectacular Glow worms on professional and world class tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Rotorua New Zealand
Magnificent Pohutu Geyser and boiling mudpools (to 30m.)
See Kiwi at close range at this venue.
Very nice Cafe / Restaurant for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
2: Auckland, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off and local taxes includedAirports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Auckland / Tauranga
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.