Lyttelton Shore Excursion: Arthur's Pass Day Tour
Explore the beautiful alpine setting of Arthur's Pass National Park on this shore excursion from Lyttelton Port via guided coach, including time for lunch and exploration of Arthur's Pass Village, an exhilarating jet boat ride along the Waimakariri River (optional extra), and a visit to a sheep farm with sheep dog work, sheep shearing demonstration, and afternoon tea included.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide
- Lunch (if option is selected)
- Jet Boat Ride (if option is selected)
- Sheep Farm Tour with Afternoon Tea
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Waimakariri River
- Entry/Admission - Toby Hill Farm
What's excluded :
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- TranzAlpine Train Journey
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arthur's Pass National Park, Arthur's Pass National Park, Canterbury Region, South Island
From your cruise ship berthed in Lyttelton, we travel west via road to Springfield, Castle Rock, and onwards to the stunning location which is Arthur's Pass National Park.
Stop At: Otira Viaduct Lookout, Arthur's Pass Road, SH73, Arthur's Pass National Park New Zealand
You will travel onwards to the visually stunning Otira Gorge making photo stops along the way before returning to Arthur's Pass village for lunch (optional extra or own expense) and some time to explore.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Waimakariri River, Main North Road Canterbury Region New Zealand
Following your stop at Arthur's Pass, make your way back into Christchurch via a stop at the Waimakariri River for an exhilarating jet boat ride (optional extra). Enjoy a fun and exciting ride upstream and view areas of the gorge inaccessible by road. Please note this option is only included when option is selected.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Toby Hill Farm, 760 Rubucon Road Kowai Bush, Springfield New Zealand
Make a visit at a working sheep farm set among a beautiful alpine and high country backdrop. Here you will be able to see sheepdogs at work, watch a sheep shearing demonstration, and enjoy some afternoon tea.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lyttelton, Lyttelton, Canterbury Region, South Island
Return to Lyttelton Port via Christchurch City where your tour will conclude.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting instructions will be sent upon booking. Please note that the default time for this tour is 8.30am but this can be amended depending on your cruise ships arrival and departure times.Ports
- Lyttelton Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.