Lyttelton Shore Excursion - Waipara Wine Tour With Lunch
Enjoy a shore excursion from Lyttelton exploring four of North Canterbury’s boutique vineyards, including Waipara Springs Winery, Pegasus Bay, Waipara Hills and Greystone Winery, with wine tastings of both red and white wines and lunch.
Duration 6 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Lunch at Waipara Springs Winery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Over 40 vineyards and wineries pepper the landscape of the valley with Pinot Noir, Riesling, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc dominating local plantings.
The first stop is at Waipara Springs Winery where both a tasting of their wines and lunch has been arranged for your enjoyment. You will also stop for tastings at Pegasus Bay, Waipara Hills and Greystone Winery.
This tour is designed for cruise ship passengers. Departs Lyttelton at 11.30am and returns to Lyttelton by 5.30pm, this will ensure you arrive at the cruise ship before departure. Departure and return times can be adjusted according to your cruise ships arrival and departure times at Lyttelton Port. Please advise your Ship's name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time when booking so that the appropriate arrangements can be made.
(Should any of the above named wineries be unavailable on the day, an alternative winery in the Waipara area will be included).
Departure Point :Canterbury Museum, Rolleston Avenue, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Canterbury Museum. Meeting instructions will be sent to you upon booking.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Returns to Port of Lyttelton at 6pmPorts
- Canterbury Museum, Rolleston Avenue, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :39 Norwich Quay, Lyttelton 8082, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for those under the age of 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygiene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please wear a facemask for all transport.