Magnificent Orewa, Matakana and Coastal experience
A tour which takes advantage of our guides unique and full knowledge of the area built up from 40 years of living and touring.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Matakana Village Farmers' Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matakana Village Farmers' Market, 2 Matakana Valley Road, Matakana, Auckland 0985 New Zealand
Pick you up, and across Harbour Bridge to Takapuna Beach for a taste of the golden sands. To Orewa for its Pine Trees and more golden Beach. To Puhoi for 1880s restored hotel and period church which is magnificent and if required Cheese Factory. To charming and historic Warkworth and onto Matakana for Markets, Restaurants and Wineries. Then to Leigh via excellent coastal road and magnificent Mathesons Bay. (This is where the everyone should live) To Pakiri hills 360 degree views. Return to Morris and James world renowned pottery. Then Brick Bay Hill more 360 Degree viewing and Sanspit Harbour. Return to Auckland for afternoon tea at Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron (home of Americas Cup) mix and match as required. This is the best thing to do. No tour buses here.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, Port of Auckland or Auckland AirportAirports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.