Matakana "riverside farmers markets, beaches and wineries" - Saturday
What more could you want!? Join us this Saturday and you’ll visit a local farmers market with the best produce NZ has to offer in an idyllic location, visit a top winery in the area, and checkout an incredible beach in a regional park. All in one day!
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matakana Village, 2 Matakana Valley Road, Matakana, Auckland 0986 New Zealand
We arrive at the Matakana farmers market. Feel free to mingle with the locals and try some of the most delicious local produce at this kiwi style farmers market. Set in a beautiful location alongside the Matakana river enjoy local musicians who perform for market goers every Saturday, this is a real treat!
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Matakana, Matakana, North Island
Matakana as you may or may not know is also a small but thriving wine region with a warm climate and rolling hills to protect the growing vines it makes for perfect conditions to produce some world class wines. So next up we visit a local winery. Time to sample some more of the local produce & test your taste buds. Whether you are a wine connoisseur or just enjoy taking in the scenery there is something for everyone!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tawharanui Regional Park, Takatu Rd, Warkworth, Auckland New Zealand
Now refreshed, we make our way to Anchor Bay. Enjoy a stunning beach within Tawharanui regional park where you will see native birds and trees not to mention white sand and turquoise blue waters, perfect place to chillout, have a swim, do some body surfing and wander around.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :229 Queen Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.