Milford Sound Coach & Cruise from Queenstown or Te Anau
Travel along the spectacular alpine route of the Milford Road through awe-inspiring scenery. Considered one of the most beautiful drives in the world, you'll experience this journey in comfort on our coaches.
Enjoy the panoramic views from our reclining seats that maximise viewing.
With multiple stops along the Milford Road and time for short walks and
photo opportunities, our knowledgeable drivers will provide you with some of the best commentary out there.
On reaching Milford Sound, you'll join a spectacular 2-hour cruise to the
mouth of the fiord on a spacious, newly renovated vessel.The Milford Haven has large windows, spacious decks and comfortable lounge areas which offer uninterrupted views of the towering peaks and surging waterfalls.
Food and drinks available on board. Please note, you will travel on either the Go Orange Milford Haven or the Real Journeys Milford Mariner vessel. Please contact our customer service team for more information.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-hour cruise on a modern boat
- Onboard cafe & bar
- Photo stops
- Glass Roof Coach
- Milford Sound Levy is included in the price
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Entry/Admission - Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu)
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
Let Go Orange take you on a journey on board the newly refurbished Milford Haven ship. We pride ourselves in our approach to cruising, allowing you and your fellow travelers the time to immerse fully in the jaw dropping surrounds. You can chose to explore the ship without haste as you have a full two hours out on the water. We aim to get you as close to the mountains that rise from the ocean as possible, carving the epic fiord we see today.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
With a fresh, dynamic approach to cruising Milford Sound, we appeal to all who want to join our evolving story and Go
Stop At: Te Anau, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
If joining from Queenstown, you'll stop here for 20 minutes to stretch the legs and grab a bite to eat
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Drive through the stunning Fiordland National Park and admire the beautiful scenery from the comfort of the coach. Our knowledgeable drivers will provide you with an abundance of information on the way in, as well as pick out the best photo stops along the way.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: 37 Camp Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
2: Real Journeys Visitor Centre, 85 Lakefront Drive, Te Anau 9640, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible: lower level access only
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cash only accepted on board
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.