Milford Sound Coach, Cruise and Flight Sightseeing Tour from Queenstown
Experience the perfect combination of a scenic coach ride to Milford Sound, a two hour cruise on the spectacular fiord and then top the day off with a flight over an untouched mountain wilderness back to Queenstown.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Scenic flight
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch Available for $20 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
Experience the beauty of Milford Sound
Stop At: Milford Sound Scenic Flights, 39 Lucas Place Queenstown Airport, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
The Coach will pick you up from Bus Stops around Queenstown from 6:25am. Pick up times will vary according to where you staying.
The Coach will stop in Te Anau for morning tea at 9am and then also stop for scenic photo stops at the Mirror Lakes, Knobs Flat, Eglinton Valley, Monkey Creek Bridge and the Chasm.
You will reach Milford Sound in time to board the cruise which is a two hour full length cruise on Milford Sound. Take in the absolutely breath-taking scenery as you cruise leisurely along the water.
Upon finishing the cruise you will be taken to the Airstrip in Milford Sound to connect to your plane flight back to Queenstown. Your plane flight back will magnificent views of mountains, glaciers, lakes and forests of the Fiordland National Park.
When reaching Queenstown you will be taken back to your accommodation by our complimentary transfer.
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Experience the stunning Milford Sound
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Various bus stops throughout Queenstown (to be advised after booking)Directions: Directions to the Coach pick up points can be supplied. Please contact local operator to requestDates: DailyReturn point: Drop-off to your accommodation in Queenstown
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.