Milford Sound Cruise
Head out on a 2-hour cruise in the pristine wilderness of the southern Fiordlands of Milford Sound. From thundering waterfalls, to mile-high mountains and lush green forests, take in the breath-taking views from the expansive deck. If the weather turns to a moody, ethereal grey and raining wonder-land, seek shelter inside, but don't miss a moment of the majesty through the perfectly positioned glass windows.
This cruise will trace along the entire fiord and out to the Tasman Sea, before heading back down the other side. Get up close and personal with the glacial spray of the waterfalls, and keep your eyes peeled for the wildlife that call this magical place home.
Please note: this service may operate on Real Journey's vessel the Milford Mariner, or it may operate on Go Orange's Milford Haven. Please contact our customer service team to find out more information.
Paid Parking - $20 for 5 hour duration as set by Milford Sound Tourism LTD.
per adult from
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food and drink can be purchased on board at the cafe. Cash only.
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Marvel at the majesty of the Fiordland from the stunning top-level viewing decks of the Milford Haven. You may be lucky enough to spot the seals and dolphins as they make their way through this beautiful place they call home.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Real Journeys Milford Sound, Milford Sound Visitor Terminal, Southland 9679, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Government regulations and social distancing adhered to. Contact Tracing with NZ Covid App available, or paper-sign-in for each guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.