Milford Sound Cruise with Optional Bus Tour
Admire the spectacular sights of Milford Sound on a scenic cruise aboard a modern, spacious and comfortable catamaran.
Look out for dolphins, seals and penguins against a backdrop of cascading waterfalls and a luxuriant rainforest as you marvel at one of the world’s most incredible natural wonders.
Visit the open top deck for unlimited 360 degree views and photo opportunities, or choose to grab a beverage from the on board bar and relax as you soak up the scenery.
Take the opportunity to meet the skipper in the open wheelhouse, or if you're feeling adventurous, join the famously friendly crew for a free glacial shower as the boat noses under Stirling Falls.
Choose to self drive and meet at the pier or take an optional bus tour from Queenstown or Te Anau through Fiordland National Park to Milford Sound.
per adult from
120 to 720 minutes
What's included :
- 2-hour sightseeing cruise
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Live commentary on board
- Air Conditioned Coach (if coach tour selected)
What's excluded :
- Lunch, drinks and snacks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fiordland National Park, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
Join one of New Zealand's most stunning scenic drives along the Milford highway, through the Eglington Valley and into the heart of Fiordland National Park.
If coach option is selected, our experienced driver guides will share their extensive local knowledge on the myths, legends, flora and fauna relating to their beautiful backyard.
Numerous stops are made along the journey for those all important scenic photos, as well as opportunities for short nature walks, encountering native wildlife, stunning natural rain forest, and glacier carved Alpine vistas.
Cross the halfway point between the equator and the South Pole, see stunning views over Hollyford Valley and the Darran Mountains before entering the Homer Tunnel and descending into lush rainforest canyons.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Climb aboard a modern and spacious catamaran and immerse yourself in some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery.
Relax on our spacious viewing decks as you get up close and personal with luxuriant rain forests, cascading waterfalls and Fiordland's famous flora and fauna.
The cruise travels the length of Milford Sound and out to the Tasman Sea where we can show passengers why Captain Cook failed to discover Milford Sound after charting all the other fiords of Fiordland National Park.
Our famously friendly skipper and crew are on hand to share their wealth of local secrets, assist in those all important photos, and to join you for a refreshing glacial shower underneath the pristine Stirling Falls!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: JUCY Cruise Milford Sound, Milford Sound Visitor Centre (Terminal and Boat Harbour), Milford Sound Highway, Milford 9679, New Zealand
2: Athol Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
3: Kiwi Country, 63 Town Centre, Te Anau 9600, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please ensure that a car seat or suitable restraint is brought for all passengers 4 years and under travelling on the coach to ensure their safety and safety of others
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.