Milford Sound Fly, Cruise and Helicopter Tour from Queenstown
Fly across the magnificent Southern Alps by plane as you make your way to Fiordland National Park. Cruise through Milford Sound, viewing cascading waterfalls, immense rock faces and unique wildlife. Complete your journey with a helicopter flight back to Queenstown, which includes an exclusive alpine snow landing for the ultimate Fiordland experience.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return flights to Milford Sound
- Scenic cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch can be purchased for $21 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
An hour prior to departure time you will participate in a weather check, as flights are weather dependent. If the weather is suitable, you will be picked up from your hotel approximately 5-minutes after and taken to the hangar. You can also choose to self-drive to the hangar if you prefer.
After checking in for the flights you will be taken on the 40-minute scenic Plane flight to Milford Sound. You will experience majestic views of the Fiordland National Park including mountains, lakes and fiords.
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
After landing in Milford Sound you will then meet your boat cruise and experience Milford Sound up close while enjoying a full length two hour cruise of Milford Sound.
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Experience Milford Sound up close while enjoying a full length two hour cruise of Milford Sound.
Stop At: Mitre Peak Cruises, Milford Sound Visitor Centre, Milford Sound 9679 New Zealand
Once your cruise finishes you will be then taken to the Milford Sound Airstrip where you will be met by your Helicopter and taken on a 40-minute scenic flight back to Queenstown which also includes an Alpine landing on the way.
After the Helicopter returns you will be transported back to your accommodation by complimentary transfer.
Departure Point :39 Lucas Place, Frankton, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.