Milford Sound Glacier Flight & Cruise from Wanaka
Fly further and see more when you fly with us from Wanaka. Fly to Milford Sound through two of New Zealand’s most picturesque national parks. View alpine lakes nestled amongst snowcapped mountain peaks and pristine glaciers, with vast rain forest and cascading waterfalls visible from every seat! Locally owned with an excellent safety record.
Mount Cook + Fox Franz & Tasman Glaciers and Mount Aspiring & Glaciers are other options available, giving you the opportunity to view huge, untouched vistas of land.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic flight & boat cruise
- Free parking at Wanaka airport
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Southern Alps Air - Scenic Flights
- Entry/Admission - Siberia Experience
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Alps Air - Scenic Flights, 12 Lloyd Dunn Avenue Wanaka Airport SH6, Wanaka 9382 New Zealand
Milford Sound Glacier Flight & Cruise from Wanaka. Depart Wanaka Airport and enjoy views of the Clutha River and Lakes Wanaka and Hawea before reaching the rugged Southern Alps. Travel through 2 National Parks with views of many glaciers, waterfalls, mountain lakes, ice, sno and much more. Upon reaching the West Coast of NZ you turn into Milford Sound and fly the full length of the fiord. Once safely landed at Milford you will join the scenic boat cruise to enjoy spectacular views from the water. Your pilot will meet you off the boat and fly you back to Wanaka on a different flight path so you can see even more spectacular landscape. Departure times are 8.45am and 1.30pm October through April and 11am May Through September. Allow 4 hours.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Siberia Experience, 12 Lloyd Dunn Avenue Wanaka Airport, Wanaka 9382 New Zealand
Siberia Experience is a Fly-Walk-Jetboat package - a wilderness expereince in Mt Aspiring World Heritage National Park that will take your breath away. Begins with a 25 min spectacular scenic flight through the Southern Alps with stunning views of glaciers, waterfalls, mountain lakes, river valleys, rugged Alpine highlights and nature galore.Your flight ends when you land in the remote Siberia Valley amongst soaring mountains and alongside the crystal clearl waters of Siberia Stream. The 7km walk part of your adventure begins here on a well marked track which leads you through the valley and into the native beech forest and into the Wilkin Valley where you meet the jetboat for the last rush of excitement for the day. A 30 minute jetboat safari back to base at Makarora. Allow 4 hours approx - time may vary. Allow 1 hour to self drive from Wanaka to the departure point of Makarora.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Wanaka Airport, 16 Lloyd Dunn Place RD2, State Highway 6, Wanaka 9382, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.