Milford Sound Nature Cruise from Queenstown
A leisurely cruise of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea on the Milford Mariner or Milford Wanderer. Enjoy a relaxed and flexible itinerary designed to allow you to see and experience what makes Milford Sound world renowned. Spend up to two and a half hours nudging into waterfalls, spotting wildlife and listening to the informative commentary from our specialist Nature Guide. Keep a look out for wildlife including seals, dolphins and penguins!
12 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board (English only) - interpretation handouts available in German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Thai
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Te Anau
- Entry/Admission - Eglinton Valley
- Entry/Admission - Mirror Lakes Walk
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Entry/Admission - Milford sound Hwy
- Entry/Admission - Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Board a luxury coach in Queenstown and travel along the shores of Lake Wakatipu and through rolling countryside to Te Anau.
Stop At: Lake Te Anau, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
After a short break in Te Anau the coach will continue along the spectacular alpine route of the Milford Road through impressive, awe-inspiring scenery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Eglinton Valley, 6202/6244 Te Anau-Milford Highway, Fiordland National Park 9679, New Zealand
Enjoy a photo stop at the amazing Eglington Valley on your journey along the Milford Road.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mirror Lakes Walk, Milford Road,, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Take a short walk past the Mirror Lakes, where, on a clear day the mountains can be seen perfectly reflected in the water.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Homer Tunnel, 94 S.h., Milford Sound New Zealand
Journey through the mountains via the Homer Tunnel, bringing you out at Milford Sound.
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
On reaching Milford Sound you will join a leisurely cruise of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Milford sound Hwy, Milford Sound New Zealand
Journey along the spectacular alpine route of the Milford Road through impressive, awe-inspiring scenery, considered one of the most beautiful drives in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Mitre Peak, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Cruise past the impressive Mitre Peak whilst looking out for wildlife and enjoying an informative commentary from your onboard nature guide.
Stop At: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Your coach journey will take you on a scenic drive through the beautiful Fiordland National Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :88 Beach Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Depending on where you are staying, you will either be picked up by a taxi and taken to meet our coach, or be picked up by our coach directly. Please make sure to call and reconfirm your booking prior to departure so that you know where your pick up point will be, and at what time.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.