Milford Sound Scenic Flight
Experience the 8th wonder of the world, Milford Sound, from the best vantage point possible, soaring high above its breathtaking scenery...
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
With mesmerising views of stunning lakes, cascading waterfalls and snow capped mountains this truly is the best way to experience this region of outstanding natural beauty.
This once in a lifetime flight begins by crossing the beautiful mountains from the Mount Aspiring National Park and then journeying deep into the world renowned Fiordland National Park.
Then descend into Milford Sound and be in awe of the close up views to be enjoyed of Mitre Peak, one of the most photographed peaks in the world, and then experience Stirling Falls, the most magnificent waterfall in Milford Sound, if not the country.
All seats on the aircraft are window seats and your knowledgeable pilot will provide interesting commentary about this stunning region along the way.
This scenic flight is perfect for those wanting to escape the crowds and those who are pushed for time.
This truly is a once in a lifetime experience to view one of the most beautiful places on earth - Book yours today!
Departure Point :True South Flights, Remarkables Park Town Centre, 1B/8 Hawthorne Drive, Frankton, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up time will be arranged when the customer calls for the weather check Airports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.