Milford Sound Scenic Flight from Queenstown
Experience Milford Sound by air on this scenic flight from Queenstown. Flying you over the highest peaks in Fiordland and their ancient glaciers. Get an aerial perspective of Milford Sound, as you fly beside Mitre Peak and both Bowen and Stirling Falls. Your return flight to Queenstown is via the famous Sutherland Falls and over the magnificent mountains and lakes of the Fiordland National Park.
What's included :
- Scenic flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food and drink
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Experience the beauty of Milford Sound
Departure Point :Milford Sound Scenic Flights, 39 Lucas Place, Frankton, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick ups commence from 50-70 mins prior to departure.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants are classed as 11kg or under. If when weighed at check in they are over 11kg in weight, they will be classed and charged as a child and will have to sit in their own seat due to infant seat belt weight restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller must be able to fold down to a small enough size to fit in the plane safely and be strapped up by the pilot
- Wheelchairs must be able to fold down to a small enough size to fit in the plane safely and be strapped up by the pilot
- We would generally not recommend flying in the last 2-3 months of pregnancy as a precaution.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands