Milford Sound to Queenstown Return Scenic Flight
Take the scenic route back to Queenstown from Milford Sound with this one-way 40-minute flight. Admire spectacular views of natural wonders such as the Southern Alps, Sutherland Falls, and Lake Wakatipu from above; soar over the famous Milford Track; then touchdown at Queenstown airport, where a driver will be waiting to take you to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fixed-wing air transfer
- Hotel/port drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel/port pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Soaring above Milford Sound you’ll get an aerial perspective of cascading waterfalls hidden amongst towering peaks, and the icy blue channel that flows into the Tasman Sea. From the luxuriant mosses and ferns clinging to sheer rock faces to immense peaks rising straight from the ocean depths, the entire experience is truly awe-inspiring.
Pass By: Fiordland National Park, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
As you cross over into the Fiordland National Park, you’ll discover an untouched world of peaks and valleys, where mountains reach into the sea – a landscape forged by the rapid retreat of glaciers.
Pass By: Southern Alps, Canterbury 7999, New Zealand
Fly across the mountain ranges and beech forests of the Southern Alps, above the famous Milford Track.
Pass By: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Fly above the rugged backcountry of Central Otago, before heading westward to where the glacial-fed rivers empty into Lake Wakatipu.
Pass By: Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Reach the striking Lake Wakatipu and land at Queenstown Airport, rated one of the world’s most scenic landings.
Departure Point :Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants are classed as 11kg or under. If when weighed at check in they are over 11kg in weight, they will be classed and charged as a child and will have to sit in their own seat due to infant seat belt weight restrictions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.