Mini Putt Crossfire Wanaka
18 Mini Golf Holes of Fun for Mini Golfers from 5 to 105 yrs
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Who knows where to hit it? Mini golf at Crossfire is perfect family entertainment. Packed with challenges and longer than most courses, our 18-hole course is fun for young and old.
Call it putt putt, mini putt or crazy golf, it’s all about fun on our challenging Wanaka mini golf course. We challenge you to hit your ball round, through and over all the obstacles without a LOL moment!
• Enjoy a longer-than-most mini golf experience across 18 holes
• Test your aim on many 15-20 metre holes where the playing field is anything but level
• Learn about local landmarks as you putt – holes are themed to reflect aspects of notable local features*
• Relax in shaded waiting areas
• Entertain the family for an hour or more
• Putters to suit all ages
• Fun for all!
*Hint: you may have to drag the group history buff away from the fascinating local stories told at every hole.
This really is fun for 3 or more generations. Come out and see if you’re up to the putting challenge at Crossfire.
Departure Point :Wanaka, Wanaka, Otago Region, South Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate 5 - 12 years
- Adult rate 13 and above years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.