Moke Lake Kayak Experience
Enjoy the freedom to paddle at your own pace. Explore the calm waters of Moke Lake at your own pace by kayak or paddle board. Let us transport you into wilderness right on our doorstep, escape the hustle and bustle of Queenstown and see why this has been a favourite spot for locals for years!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Return transport from Queenstown
- Use of Kayaks, Paddles and Pumps
- Life Jackets
- Waterproof splash tops/jackets
- Safety briefing and map
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea, Coffee, Biscuits, Snacks
What's excluded :
Take the journey into the Queenstown back country with our breath-taking kayak experience to the stunning Moke Lake. Located just 20 minutes from Queenstown this quiet and peaceful setting allows you to escape the hustle and bustle of town and immerse yourself in a beautiful rural New Zealand environment surrounded by mountains. One of our friendly kayak guides will pick you up from Queenstown and drive you in comfort to Moke Lake. Along the way you’ll get a knowledgeable (perhaps even funny) commentary about the local region and feel free to ask any questions. Once at Moke Lake we’ll run through a few safety features and let you paddle off at your own pace! When you return we’ll have a few kiwi refreshments waiting for you.
• Moke Lake Road, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Point :One Mile Car Park, 130 Lake Esplanade, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Max Weight 120kg
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.