Morning Guided with Afternoon Self-Guided Biking Wine Tour
If you are looking for a guided experience of the Marlborough Wine region but also want to do a bit of exploring on your own then our half and half biking wine tour is the tour for you. Spend a morning on our half day guided biking wine tour. Your knowledgeable and experienced guide will talk to you about the history of the area and its wines and the stories of its people.You will visit three wineries in the morning and then you are free to go it alone for the afternoon with your bike, a wine map and some helpful pointers from the guide on where to visit.
Peddle along flat, easy terrain that is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. All morning winery tasting fees included.
Free hotel pickup and drop-off from Blenheim and Renwick hotels. . Up to 8 people per guided tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bikes, Helmets and Hi-Viz Vests
- All morning winery tasting fees (afternoon tasting fees are not included)
- Pick up from Blenheim and Renwick accommodation
- Use of bicycle
- Wine region map
What's excluded :
- Lunch is not included in this tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Explore Marlborough Wine Tours, 193 Rapaura Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Having been picked up from your accommodation you will be taken to Explore Marlborough's base at the Vines Village where you will be set up on your bike, given a helmet and a hi-viz vest. The Vines Village has restrooms, a cafe and a cellar door.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :193 Rapaura Road, Rapaura 7273, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is free from Blenheim or Renwick based accommodation. If you are not based in Blenheim or Renwick and would like a pick up please contact us to find out the timing and cost. Airports
- Blenheim Airport, Blenheim New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing to cycle in
- Bring sunscreen & sunglasses
- Bring a warm top
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years - not suitable for persons under 18 years of age.
- If it rains on the day of the tour the morning tour will switch to a driving wine tour at no extra cost and the arrangements for the afternoon biking will be discussed on the day.
- Minimum 2 passengers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.