Mount Tarawera Volcanic Adventure by Helicopter
By Helicopter , combine the thrill of landing on Mount Tarawera (for an approximate 20 minute guided walk with your pilot) with a flight that includes spectacular aerial views of our stunning crater lakes, the renowned Tarawera Falls and the vibrant Waimangu and Wai-O-Tapu geothermal reserves. This tour highlights these amazing features unique to this region because of their location on our Faultline relative to the Pacific Rim of Fire.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional pilot-guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Tarawera
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt. Tarawera, Tr, Rotorua New Zealand
Land at our dormant volcanio then fly over Wai o Tapu and Waimangu geothermal parks.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Lakefront Drive, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.