Mountain Air and Beer Craft Beer Tour Queenstown
Set amongst the Southern Alps this Craft Beer experience over 6 hours visits 4 unique locations. Tour commences with a scrumptious lunch paired with beer and continues with tastings at all locations. Also included is a behind the scenes brewery tour and you will hear from the experts behind the beer.
per adult from
360 to 390 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beverages (craft beer tastings - additional beverages at own cost)
- Bottled water
- Snacks (on-board bus)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Behind the scenes tour of working brewery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, except that included/specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Your Brewbus guide will collect you and take you on your craft beer tour through Queenstown. You will visit 4 craft beer breweries, enjoy samplings and a lunch.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know if you would like an accommodation pick-up and we will let you know what time we will collect you. Cheers, Brewbus HQ
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.