Mountain Bike Hire on Queenstown Trail
Our latest model hardtail Mountain Bikes have been specifically chosen for exploring the 130kms of the beautiful Queenstown Trail network.
As Queenstown Trails most experienced bike tour company our local team have spent many years exploring these trails. Our fleet of bikes are maintained to the highest quality by our in-house mechanics, ensuring your day biking these beautiful trails will be an enjoyable and smooth ride.
We cater to the whole family and for the kids have 16", 20", and 24" bikes, and for infants we have trailers and half-bikes/tag-alongs available for hire.
Get out and see more of Queenstown with us!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Queenstown Trail Map
- Ride recommendations and tips from locals
What's excluded :
- Hire a latest model, hardtail Mountain Bike and explore the beautiful Queenstown Trail network.
As Queenstown's Trails most experienced bike tour operator our friendly team will provide you with plenty of local knowledge and tips to ensure you make the most of your bike hire.
Helmets and a detailed trail map are also provided.
Departure Point :9 Duke Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :Mountain Bike Hire | Half Day 5/1/2021 - 8/31/2021
9/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Mountain Bike Hire | Full Day 5/1/2021 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
9/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.