Mt Aspiring Day Trip
Hidden in the stunning Mt Aspiring National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage area, this canyoning experience is as beautiful as it is exciting, expect a large hit of everything in this action packed product.
Enjoy down climbs, jumps, slides and big abseils down pumping waterfalls! This full day adventure has the biggest abseils and jumps available in Queenstown!
There is no other product like this, you will be left feeling amazed at the scenery, fufilled with your acomplishments and totally satisfied with living your best life! Spaces are limited as this is a world heritage site, we are only allowed to host a small number each season.
This area is completley unaccessable, remote and off the beaten track. Get involved in this awesome outdoor adventure and experience the best of what New Zealand has to offer!
No experience is required but good swimming skills, confidence and english speaking are a must.
- Transfers from Queenstown and Wanaka
- All equipment needed for canyoning
- Qualified and experienced guides
- A picnic style lunch and refreshments (vegetarian and meat option only)
- The most exciting and challenging canyoning option in Queenstown
- Day 1 : Mt Aspiring Full Day CanyonWe meet in Queenstown or Wanaka for your pick up Your guide will meet you and give you a full brief on the days adventure We transfer you from Queenstown to Wanaka - coffee/toilet stop in Wanaka We transfer you to the Mt Aspiring National Park You will get kitted out in all of your canyoning equipment We take a 25 minute bush walk to the start of the canyon You will receive a full safety briefing including instructions and demonstrations Then we are into the canyon, canyoning time is 3-4 hours Jumps, slides, abseils, down climbs, swimming and epic scenery Enjoy a picnic style lunch and refreshments (vegetarian and meat options only) Sandwich, cookies, cheese/crackers, muesli bar, fruit, juice, soda and water We transfer you back to Wanaka - toilet stop in Wanaka We transfer you back to QueenstownMeals :Lunch
Available Daily November 15th - April 15th
9am Queenstown - 8 hours return
Pick Up / Meeting Point:
78 Beach Street Queenstown 9300, please be waiting on the street by the Moa statue 10 minutes before your departure for your pick up.
10am Wanaka - 7 hours return
Pick Up / Meeting Point:
73 Brownston St Wanaka 9035, please be waiting on the street outside Base Backpackers 10 minutes before your departure for your pick up.
A few things we need at the time time of booking:
Customers contact details
Customers height, weight and shoe size
Selected lunch option, meat or vegetarian only
Photos are available for sale after the tour for $30 per person
Customers can bring their own cameras at their own risk
If customers need to wear glasses during this activity please ask them to make sure they can attach them to aviod loosing them