Niger Stream Day Trip
This is a beautiful canyon and our most popular trip involving several abseils, lots of sliding, jumps big and small (optional), zip-lines and a few other things besides.
No experience required. We teach you a lot and our guides are great at pitching trips at your level. A great all-round trip with high excitement and heaps of fun, in a unique and fabulous setting.
• A Wanaka Canyon
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Shoes are provided, we need your size.
- Entry/Admission - Deep Canyon
What's excluded :
- Bring your own camera/Go Pro or purchase photos/video
- Non Swimming assistance
Stop At: Deep Canyon, 100 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9343 New Zealand
Pick up at 100 Ardmore St "Log Cabin" Lake front Wanaka.
We will transport you to Niger Stream a 45min drive from Wanaka.
Get your allocated equipment and clothing.
45min walk to canyon entrance
30min to 1 hr instruction and practice of abseiling/rappelling.
3-4 hours canyoning.
1-2 hours get dressed, lunch optional, retun to Wanaka.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Wanaka, Wanaka, Otago Region, South Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up address and contact phone number required.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Covid-19 restrictions and changes will apply. Food will be supplied at Alert Level 1 and below.
- Not recommended for non swimmers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers