NZONE Skydive - 9000ft
See Queenstown like never before as you take the ultimate leap of faith as you tandem skydive. Feel your adrenaline surge as you reach altitude and prepare to jump, before free-falling at terminal velocity reaching speeds of up to 200 kilometres per hour.
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tandem skydive
- Safety briefing with jumpmaster
- All safety equipment
- Achievement certificate upon completion of skydive
- Courtesy coach to drop zone
What's excluded :
- Freefall Photo & USB Video pack of skydive trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Tandem Skydiving the Ultimate New Zealand Activity! Once you decide to #embracethefear with us at the best place to skydive in New Zealand. Our skydive host will assist you to gear up and you will be briefed by one of our Tandem Masters. Your flight to altitude will take you high above the Wakatipu basin, where you will have a birds eye view of our dramatic mountains and lakes. Jumping directly above our drop zone you will experience freefall of up to 60 seconds before your Tandem Master deploys the parachute and together you glide back to earth. The canopy ride takes approximately 5 minutes. Please allow 3.5 hours for the entire experience. Our drive from central Queenstown to our dropzone, includes a drive by past, The Remarkables Skifield
• The Remarkables Ski Area, Queenstown New Zealand
• Nzone Skydive, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
• Glenorchy, Glenorchy, Otago Region, South Island
• Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
NZ Skydive Centre, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each passenger is required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to their skydive.
- All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone. Persons 95kg – 104.9kg will incur a weight surcharge of $50, Persons 105kg-114.9kgs will incur a weight surcharge of $75 and those over 115kgs+ will incur a weight surcharge of $100 (payable at time of check in).
- The minimum weight is 30kg/66lbs and all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.
- Passengers under 18 years of age must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.