Open Water Dive Course (2 Eves and 2 Days)
Take you open water certification in the beautiful waters of New Zealand. Gain an international recognized certification that will allow you to dive anywhere in the world. Take advantage of the opportunity to dive in some of the most spectacular diving areas in our marine reserve.
per adult from
2 days 6 hours
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
Take your open water certification in the beautiful waters of New Zealand. Gain an international recognized certification that will allow you to dive anywhere in the world. Take advantage of the opportunity to dive in some of the most spectacular diving areas right here in New Zealand. The course is fully inclusive of all of the gear hire, all certification fees & 4 open water dives, 2 of which are from our boat charter to our marine reserves. Theory is taken online at your own convenience. All you have to do is turn up! We are able to offer you both the highly acclaimed SSI and SDI certifications. Courses are also available over a 3 day schedule as well as 2 eve/2 day course.
• Goat Island Marine Reserve, Goat Island Road Leigh, Warkworth, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Point :9/23 Morrison Drive, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Swim test: must be able to swim 200m non-stop, any stroke. Must be able to float for 10 minutes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.