Otago Peninsula Bike Tour
Otago Peninsula is one of the world's premier biking destinations. On this 4 hour small group guided bike tour, you will experience the remote beauty of the Otago Peninsula by bike.
Otago Peninsula is a natural environment and as such you will see many of the areas flora and fauna. We provide plenty of photo opportunities during the ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bike & helmet
- Pick-up at Port Chalmers on cruise ship days
- Drop-off in Dunedin City
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Return transport to Port Chalmers.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
We cycle along the quiet backroads of Otago Peninsula. Stunning coastal views and quiet, remote landscapes make this a photographer's and nature enthusiast's paradise.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Dunedin, Dunedin, Otago Region, South Island
You will see some of the beautiful downtown area of the city on your way to the Otago Peninsula
Departure Point :Port Chalmers Library, Cnr Beach and Greet Street, Port Chalmers 9023, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Port Chalmers on cruise ship days only.The meeting point is outside Port Chalmers Public Library, 20 Beach Street, Post Chalmers.This is a 2 minute walk from your cruise ship. The departure time for this tour is 8.30am, however, if your cruise ship docks later than this time we will wait for you.Ports
- Port Chalmers, Dunedin
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Dunedin Railway Station, 3074332, Dunedin Central, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the ship name
- Minimum of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All participants are expected to have a good fitness level to enjoy the ride. Good fitness means being able to climb 3 flights of stairs without puffing. If you are unable to do this, then you MUST choose the electric bike option.
- Due to bicycle weight limitations, customers weighing over 130kg or 280lbs are prohibited from this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Warm clothing, wind proof jacket, no baggy trousers
- Electric bike tour option a minimum age of 18 years applies
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the interest of your fellow bikers, we reserve the right to refuse customers who are not competent on a bike or who have poor fitness.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.