Panoramic Auckland Night Tours
Our local guide will make sure you see the best of Auckland while experiencing everything from extinct volcanoes, modern waterfront locations, expansive views of the harbour, city skyline and surrounds and not to mention the superb photo stops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver and Guide
- Small Group Tour - more personalized experience
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Auckland Domain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Access off Hillside Crescent Mount Eden Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 1024 New Zealand
We are now relaxing in the comfortable mini van and head up to Mt Eden Summit. After a 5 minute stroll uphill we arrive at Auckland's highest point to admire the panoramic 360 degree view. What better place than a dormant volcano to watch the sun set over Tamaki Makaurau (aka: Auckland). Instagram photoshoot!!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Auckland Domain, Park Road, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Drive through Auckland's oldest park set around the cone of an extinct volcano and take in the magnificant views from the War Memorial Museum and Cenotaph.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Britomart, Level 3 130 Quay Street Waitemata Harbour, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Auckland's premier nightlife precint
Stop At: Westhaven Marina, 137 Westhaven Drive, Auckland 1011 New Zealand
Enjoy close-up views of the iconic Auckland Harbour Bridge and it's glorious light display.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Viaduct Harbour Ave, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
The magnificence of Auckland by night is unparalleled. We leave the minibus here and take in a short stroll while admiring the views and significant sights including Emirates Team New Zealand Base and the Viaduct Events Centre with its wavy roofline inspired by the sea. We admire Auckland's vibrant buzzing Wynyard Quarter.
Then onto Westhaven Marina - the biggest Marina in the Southern Hemisphere and Auckland Harbour Bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from Queens Wharf, Quay Street, Auckland for any Cruise Ship Excursions. Any other's requiring a pickup please contact me as soon as possible to arrange any available slots and hotel locations.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Queens Wharf, Quay Street, Auckland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.