Parasailing Adventure Over the Bay of Islands
Go Parasailing in a tandem or triple flight with your friends
NZ's HIGHEST Parasailing at 1300ft of towline.
Enjoy fantastic sceneries over the Bay of Islands with views over Russell,
the outer Islands and even to the "hole in the Rock".
More than 30 years experience within the Parasailing industry
Suitable for all ages, no physical or age restrictions
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Parasailing experience
- Helmets and life jackets
What's excluded :
- Digital photo/video packages available for purchase on board
Enjoy a fantastic Parasail experience and a scenic boat ride in the beautiful Bay of Islands with the optional Go Pro photo package for an additional $40/flight. Your Parasail trip lasts about 10 minutes in the air and the whole duration up to an hour and a half.
Departure Point :Marsden Road, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Departure times vary depending on the season
- Available departure times will be given at the time of booking
- Duration time varies based on conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.