Personal tour through the World of Deer Museum which incl. world record antlers.
Clive, as the host and stud deer farming pioneer, wants visitors to enjoy a complete perspective on what deer are and what they mean to New Zealand. A key feature of the museum is that every visitor gets a personal tour which is enlightening – "The one thing that made my visit so memorable was Clive Jermy himself, his knowledge and passion for all things deer was truly captivating and extremely motivating“ (visitor review). The museum features three principle themes. A unique collection of antlers, primarily bred by the host on his stud farm over 30 years including a number of world record antlers. As it is a museum there are 42 multi-lingual educational display panels which feature deer of the world, the New Zealand deer story from 1851 and the evolution of the deer farming industry in New Zealand. The museum also has a 'Speciality Shop' featuring many products from the deer which continues to evolve and grow.
per adult from
20 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Wanaka
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wanaka New Zealand
The World of Deer Museum and it's Speciality Shop.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :891 Wanaka-Luggate Highway, Luggate 9382, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.