Picton Shore excursion: Marlborough wine region tour, 6 hours from Picton iSite
6 hour wine tour designed especially for cruise ship passengers arriving in Picton with times to fit the ship schedule. Hosted by a wine qualified guide.
Start by taking the shuttle bus to the Picton iSite where we will be waiting to meet you (5-10 minute trip). Visit about 5 of the world famous Marlborough wineries to taste their wines finish at the Makana chocolate factory. Lunch will be taken at one of the wineries to taste the sumptuous food. Enjoy the scenery during the 1/2 hour drive from Picton to the Wairau Valley. During the tour your guide will introduce each of the wineries and give the history of the region. Time permitting a talk in the vineyard discussing the way Marlborough tends the vines. All standard tasting charges are included in this tour. A great way to spend your day in Marlborough.
* Lunch cost is not included in this tour to allow you to choose what you like. Main courses are between $20 and $30
per adult from
What's included :
- All standard tasting fees at wineries visited
What's excluded :
- Lunch is an extra cost to allow personal selection
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marlborough Region, Marlborough Region, South Island
Our Wine Qualified guide will meet you at the Picton iSite. During the tour we educate you on the Marlborough Region, Introduce all the wineries and take your questions.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Picton Information Centre, Marlborough 7220, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Take the ship shuttle bus (it takes 5-10 minutes on the bus). When you depart the shuttle bus go left with the bus stop on the right. Follow the foot path past the bus stop and go to the right by the Picton iSite. We meet at the phone box just outside the Picton iSite 10 minutes before departure time. Please ignore any other meeting / pickup details on your Tripadvisor or Viator voucher
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children are not allowed on this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.