Picton Shore Excursions - Marlborough Sounds Cruise and Lochmara Day visit
Spend a few hours at Lochmara in the Queen Charlotte Sound. Enjoy a 15 minute cruise over to Lochmara and choose from an array of activities, including a self guided walk around our 11 acre property with interpretation panels on the native flora and fauna, for those fit walkers we have a 3.5 km access track to the Queen Charlotte track, and join a guided tour on arrival of the "Underwater Observatory - see below the sea without getting wet" The only one of its kind in the top of the South Island.Free use of the kayaks and paddle boards.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Underwater Observatory - a guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Lochmara Lodge Marlborough Sounds Wildlife Recovery Centre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lochmara Lodge Marlborough Sounds Wildlife Recovery Centre, Lochmara Bay Marlborough Sounds, Picton 7201 New Zealand
Once you arrive at Lochmara you will join a guided tour of the Underwater Observatory. Tour time is approx. 30-45mins and you will also be able to partake in the animal feeding from 1.45pm and ends at 2.30pm. Animals include the native parakeets - Kakariki.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Lochmara booking office, 4a/1 London Quay, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Departure Time :12:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.