Piha Beach and Waitakere Rangers - Half Day Tour
Waitakere Rangers, this stunning region includes more than 16,000 hectares of native rainforest and coastline and natural treasures like the Karekare Falls.
Piha is a scenic black-sand surf beach on the rugged coast west of Auckland. There are several walks through native forest in the surrounding hills.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
The Arataki Visitor Centre is the gateway to the Waitakere Ranges Regional park, with more then 16,000 hectares of native rainforest and coastline. Free entry to the Visitor centre for everyone.
• Kitekite Falls, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
• Piha Beach, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Point :Wellesley Street East, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Ferry Building, 107 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.