Private & Exclusive One-Way Transfer Queenstown to Christchurch
Travel in style with this private & exclusive door-to-door transfer from Queenstown to Christchurch, and reach your destination relaxed & refreshed. It is a great alternative to enjoying New Zealand landscape, all whilst in the comfort and safety of your very own chauffeur driven vehicle.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer.
- Transport by 2017 or late model Mercedes Benz vans.
- Complimentary Hotspot WIFI provided.
- Complimentary light refreshments provided.
- Hotel/Apartments pickup and drop-off.
What's excluded :
- Around 10 hours drive (including stops) from Queenstown will take you to the garden city of New Zealand, Christchurch.
• Pick-up from your hotel/ apartment or preferred location in Queenstown.
• Drive through beautiful vineyards of Otago Region.
• Stretch legs at the fruit-growing region of Cromwell situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Dunstan.
• Drive through Lindis Pass offering mountain & tussock grassland scenery.
• Take a drive to Lake Pukaki, the longest large jewel in the Mackenzie Basin & capture the stunning views of Mt Cook.
• Drive to Mt John Observatory for unbeatable views of alpine landscapes.
• Visit the heart of Mackenzie Country, the captivating Lake Tekapo.
• Visit the Church of Good Shepherd & the well-recognized statue of sheepdog.
• Take the drive through Ashburton.
• Drop-off to your hotel/ apartment or preferred location in Christchurch.
Departure Point :Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Traveler pickup is offered, pick up and drop off from your preferred location in Christchurch.
AirportsFrankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
OtherQueenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.