Private Airport Transfer: from Auckland to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Book here your safe and reliable Private Airport Transfer from your hotel or location within the Auckland city area to Auckland Airport (AKL).
Our service operates across 150+ countries and 1500+ airports with an excellent customer satisfaction rating of 9/10 based on 35k+ reviews.
- Fixed price with no hidden costs after booking.
- Modern cars only.
- Certified professional drivers.
- 24/7 Customer Support (English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch and Portuguese).
per adult from
What's included :
- Free waiting time: 20 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Child seats on request
- Pets on board on request
- Large luggage (such as golf bags or skis) on request
- We got you covered at every moment!
Select your arrival date and the number of passengers to see our prices.
Choose the vehicle that better fits your needs (the number of passengers and luggage*) and press the Checkout button.
Fill the booking with the correspondent information: name, flight information, pick up location within Auckland city area**, special requirements (child seats, pets, large luggage, special needs, etc), payment details and contact information.
Once the booking is completed you will receive an email with the confirmation and important information.
The driver will be waiting for you with a maximum waiting time of 20min.
Remember that for additional information or requests you can contact our Customer Support team 24/7 in English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Our prices include one bag or suitcase per passenger seat per item. All luggage must be declared when the booking is being made. Smaller items that fit in the passenger footwell (e.g. a laptop case, handbag or small shoulder bag) do not need to be declared.
- Each declared luggage shouldn’t exceed the following sizes: based on a maximum combined size (length + width + height) of 62 inches or 158cm. There's no maximum weight restriction for this transfer service.
- The passenger shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess luggage.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Pick Up locations outside the described area may be rejected.
Departure Point :
Pick up: Choose your location within the Auckland city area.
OtherAuckland, New Zealand - Hotels or other locations within Auckland city area.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Minivan 8/17/2020 - 7/28/2022
Standard Sedan 1/21/2020 - 7/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Large Minibus 1/16/2020 - 7/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Auckland Airport, Ray Emery Drive, Māngere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand - Auckland Airport (AKL)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notify us through the Special Requirements box if you need a child seat, if you travel with your pet or if you have large luggage (including the sizes) and everything else you need us to know.
- Please contact the driver in case of unexpected delays in your flight or hotel check-out time. You can find the driver’s phone number on your voucher.
- The duration of transfers can vary depending on the time of the day and traffic conditions.
- Your pickup will be schedule 3 hours before your flight departure time. In case you want to fix a different pickup time, kindly let us know in the Special Requirements box.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Drivers wearing masks and gloves at all times. | Vehicles’ exteriors being washed daily. | Additional precautions like a divider between the driver and the client may also occur.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.