Private Auckland Domestic Airport Pick Up
Let us take care of you, in your very own private vehicle. Your Driver will hold a sign board with your name on it so you can easily locate him or her. We can carry and load all your heavy luggage in and out of the vehicle. We have access to a secure VIP Commerical carpark only a short 2 min walk from where you greet your Driver. We will provide you with a high end, near new luxury vehicle with leather seats, air-conditioning, plenty of leg room. Your Driver is very professional, wearing a suit and tie.Whether you are coming to Auckland for business or pleasure our Company is the one to pick.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Transport by private vehicle
- VIP Parking at Auckland International Airport for Commerical Vehicles Only
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- VERY IMPORTANT: This is for Auckland Domestic Airport Pick Ups Only.
When making your booking online please include the following details: Pick up address: Auckland Domestic Airport, Flight#, Flight Arrival Time, Airline, Plane coming from ?, Name for Sign Board, Best contact mobile number for passenger(s) travelling, Total#Adults, Total#Children (please note any children that are 7 years old and under will require a car seat, we can provide one for you free of charge), Total#Suitcases, Total#Carry-on bags.
By providing us with all the details we can ensure we track your flight, that way even if you should arrive early or your flight is delayed, your Driver will still be there waiting for you holding a sign board with your name on it.
Please note this is for pick ups between the hours of 6am to 7pm. Thank you
Departure Point :
Auckland Domestic Airport Pick Ups Only
AirportsAuckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2019 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Under Alert Level 1, it’s critical that our borders are carefully controlled to keep COVID-19 out. People entering New Zealand must stay in managed isolation or quarantine for at least 14 days and test negative for COVID-19 before they can go into the community.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.