Private Auckland Luxury Tour
Enjoy a Private Tour of Auckland City and its glorious West Coast. See the very best parts of Tamaki Makaurau (Auckland) on a Private Tour away from the crowds. Marvel at views of several ancient volcanoes and the spectacular nature surrounding New Zealand’s largest city.
Explore the Auckland Domain with the Auckland Museum as its centrepiece. Marvel at Auckland’s 2nd-largest volcano. See the old colonial style mansions in the suburb of Parnell with many beautiful mansions. See Tamaki Drive, one of the world’s most beautiful city drives, admiring several of the stunning beaches along Auckland's shoreline. Explore Mission Bay, arguably Auckland’s most well-known beach with lovely golden sand. Enjoy great views of the famous Hauraki Gulf and the mystical island volcano Rangitoto Island, Auckland’s largest and youngest volcano at 600 years old.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully guided Private Tour in Mercedes luxury vehicle.
- Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.
- Tour times: 9am to 5pm (flexible).
- Complimentary snacks & water.
- All tours support local eco-cultural initiatives.
- Entry/Admission - Titirangi
- Entry/Admission - Piha Beach
What's excluded :
- Possible entry fees to attractions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Titirangi, Auckland 418 Titirangi Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 0604 New Zealand
See Titirangi (Maori for Fringe of Heaven), the artists’ enclave on the Manukau Harbour. Visit the Arataki Visitor Centre at the gateway to the Waitakere Ranges. Witness spectacular ocean vistas of both the Manukau Harbour and along Auckland’s wild West Coast. Get up close to some of New Zealand’s unique indigenous flora and fauna. View soaring cliffs, roaring surf and spectacular volcanic black sand beaches on Auckland's famous West Coast. Discover ancient native rainforest including our New Zealand Christmas Trees (Pohutukawa), Nikau Palms, our national icon the Silver Fern, plus our amazing Kauri Trees.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Piha Beach, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Sightseeing Piha Beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Victoria St West opp Sky Tower, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We meet and exceed all safety measures to keep both our guests and our wonderful team of guides safe. Our safety measures adapt based on requirements to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.