Private Auckland Maori Luxury Tour
See the very best sights of Tamaki Makaurau (Auckland) and its fascinating Maori culture on a private tour with your own personal guide by exploring some important historic sites and learn more about the fascinating Maori culture and history along the way.
Enjoy a wonderful day of sightseeing and learning about indigenous Maori culture throughout the day as you discover Tamaki Makaurau (Auckland) and Te Wao Nui o Tiriwa (Waitakere Ranges) on Auckland’s West Coast. View several ancient volcanoes. Marvel at the architecture of the Auckland Museum, one of New Zealand’s most beautiful buildings as you visit the Auckland Domain.
Explore the boutique suburb of Parnell, restored in the old colonial style with many beautiful mansions and along Tamaki Drive, one of the world’s most beautiful city drives. See several stunning beaches along Auckland's shoreline including Mission Bay, arguably Auckland’s most well-known beach with lovely golden sand and safe swimming.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided Private Tour in Mercedes luxury vehicle.
- Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.
- Tour times: 9am to 5pm (flexible).
- Complimentary snacks & water.
- All tours support local eco-cultural initiatives.
What's excluded :
- Possible entry fees to attractions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiriwa Ranger Unit (Scout & Guide Hall), 39 Margan Avenue, New Lynn, Auckland 0600, New Zealand
Discover Te Wao Nui o Tiriwa (Maori for ancient forest of Tiriwa), the indigenous forest covering the Waitakere Ranges on Auckland’s famous west coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Victoria St West opp Sky Tower, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Fully guided Private Tour in Mercedes luxury vehicle.Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Level 1, Ports of Auckland Building/1 Sunderland St, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We meet and exceed all safety measures to keep both our guests and our wonderful team of guides safe. Our safety measures adapt based on requirements to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.