Private Auckland West Coast Day Tour
Enjoy an amazing day visiting some of the most beautiful places on Auckland’s justifiably famous West Coast. Visit the Arataki Visitor Centre at the gateway to Te Wao Nui o Tiriwa, the great forest of the Maori Ancestor Tiriwa, also known as the Waitakere Ranges. Witness spectacular ocean vistas of both the Manukau Harbour and along Auckland’s wild West Coast. Get up close to some of New Zealand’s unique indigenous flora and fauna.
View soaring cliffs, roaring surf and spectacular volcanic black sand beaches. Discover ancient native rainforest including our New Zealand Christmas Trees (Pohutukawa), Nikau Palms, our national icon the Silver Fern. Stand in front of a huge, 1000 year-old Kauri tree, a giant of the forest, before travelling on to the wine-growing region of Kumeu with its 65 wineries plus fruit stalls and restaurants. Here you can choose to have lunch at one of the superb wineries and of course also taste the wine!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guided tour of Auckland's western coast
- All park fees and taxes
- Snacks and beverages
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Auckland city hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 469 Motutara Road, Muriwai Beach, Auckland 0881 New Zealand
Continue to Muriwai Beach, one of Auckland’s most famous black sand beaches, also volcanic in origin. Our guide can show you the cliff-side road with amazing views of Muriwai Beach, Woodhill Forest and the famous Gannet colony.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sky Tower, Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Level 1, Ports of Auckland Building/1 Sunderland St, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We meet and exceed all safety measures to keep both our guests and our wonderful team of guides safe. Our safety measures adapt based on requirements to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.