PRIVATE COACH GROUP ONSHORE EXPERIENCE TRAIL OF MARLBOROUGH Min:20 Max:49 seats
A unique chance to book a large group coach experience from the Port of Picton, 49 seats are available to book your family and friends or gather others from the cruise ship to join you in a custom wine and gourmet scenic tour. This tour is not provided per seat. You have the exclusive use of the coach for the day. A minimum group of 20 people to a maximum of 49 people are offered a private and exclusive tour of Marlborough and the wine region plus a chance to taste local gourmet treats and cuisine.
You have a private local chauffeur who will share stories of the region and ensure you have an exciting experience. Come and enjoy an exciting and fun day in Marlborough.
Note that the rate offered is a day rate and split between the number of people in the group. This program will only register and show maximum 15 seats - please ignore this. You have up to 49 seats for your group. - 20 $129.75NZD p seat and 49 $52.95NZD p seat. One payment is required to secure this tour.of $2595.00 NZD.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Wine Tasting Fees and Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- Lunch - drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Foreshore Auckland Street, Picton 7220 New Zealand
From the Port of Picton we will take a scenic journey into the Marlborough Wine Region.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Picton Information Centre, Marlborough 7220, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
All Blenheim and Picton Hotels, Motels, Bed and Breakfast, Air B and B and Motor Parks.. As required and advisedPorts
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will offer health and safety briefing before getting out of the vehicle at each venue or activity as they could have specific requirements that this guide will apply. If possible we will all stay together in our social distancing group and sanitiser will be taken with us at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.