Private Couple Photo Shoot in Queenstown
• This private photo session provides a flexible itinerary.
• You can choose an astro photo shoot option between late February and early November.
• Your local photographer holds the public liability insurance, first aid certification, DOC (Department of Conservation) permit to operate in public conservation areas and the Passenger Service license, which allows to carry and transport clients and are the legal requirements for running this kind of business safely.
All of this provides confidence and peace of mind to the clients that this local business offers only the high quality, safe and enjoyable experiences.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- 40 or more high resolution professional digital photographs
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Personal insurance
It doesn’t have to be a milestone in your lives to be the right time for couples photography. Any time is a good time to celebrate who you are as individuals and as a couple. Couples photo shoot in Queenstown is a great way to announce your engagement or to mark your anniversary.
During your photo session you will be guided by your local female photographer to a number of iconic locations capturing natural images with the jaw dropping scenery in the background. We will help you to relax, smile and laugh. All this will result in fantastic photographs having that natural look and feel. We take the time we need to put you at ease in front of the camera. The goal is to make each image reflect the love and passion that the two of you share. These photos are more about creating a memory that is personal and meaningful to the two of you.
What time should we shoot?
The best time frame depends on sunrise and sunset which both can vary according to the season. Typically during the ‘golden hour’ is the best time, which is shortly after sunrise or before sunset. A soft yellow light makes the skin look warmer rather than neutral or cold and helps to achieve beautiful photographs.
• Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
• Glenorchy, Glenorchy, Otago Region, South Island
• Wanaka, Wanaka, Otago Region, South Island
• Cromwell, Cromwell, Central Otago, Otago Region, South Island
• Central Otago, Central Otago, Otago Region, South Island
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/10/2020 - 8/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.