Private Guided Xquisite 2 Hour Kingston Hill Climb (October – May)
Based in beautiful Kingston just 30mins from Queenstown Airport at the south end of Lake Wakatipu Xtreme Off Road match world-class vehicles with out of this world scenery to give you both thrilling rides and breath taking views. You get to drive on our 2.5KM X Track at speeds up to 75kph, there’s ample opportunity to give it some jandal, drop the hammer or put the pedal to the metal.
per adult from
What's included :
- ATV Vehicle
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We give it some jandal and burn up Kingston Hill to give you exclusive access to the most stunning views of Lake Wakatipu. You and your friends can enjoy a thrilling ride up the hill in a Can-Am Maverick X3 Max Turbo. The trip last 2 hours meaning you'll have lots of time to take photos and soak up the stunning scenery.
• Real Country, 1 km South of Kingston, Along State Highway 6., Kingston New Zealand
Departure Point :87 Kingston-Garston Highway, Kingston 9793, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/12/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 11:30 AM
12:00 PM - 02:00 PM
02:30 PM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Drivers must be 18 years of age with full drivers license.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.