Private Half Day Photography Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy
• This private photography tour provides a flexible itinerary.
• You can choose an astro photography tour option between February & November.
• This local business is approved by Department of Conservation (DOC) to operate in public conservation areas in the South Island. It complies with environmental standards set by DOC, as well as safety standards set by an independent auditor. The DOC label shows visitors that the business pays fees to DOC to support conservation in New Zealand.
• Your guide holds the public liability insurance, first aid certification and Passenger Service license, which allows to carry and transport clients and are the legal requirements for running this kind of business safely.
All of this provides confidence and peace of mind to the clients that this local business offers only the high quality, safe and enjoyable experiences.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee, tea & bottled water
- Photographic guidance
- Air-conditioned 4WD vehicle with WiFi on board
- Flexible itinerary and starting time
- Personalized tour for solo visitors or small group (2-4 people)
- The Department of Conservation (DOC) approved business to operate in public conservation areas
What's excluded :
- Personal insurance
If you are visiting Queenstown & Southern Lakes and want to sample its beautiful scenery, expect to be blown away by the awesomely spectacular mountain scenery.
This tour is suited to anyone who is looking to photograph several different locations and see the sights of Queenstown at the same time.
You will be guided throughout the tour by the local female photographer and provided with tutoring (if needed) in between traveling and while you are photographing. You can expect to learn about the creative composition and DSLR camera settings. The tutoring is completely tailored to everyone’s level, so each tour is perfectly suitable from an absolute beginner to advanced photographer and anything in between. A half day photo tour is a great, relaxed and fun experience exploring the beautiful vistas around the Queenstown & its surroundings.
Some possible locations include: Arrowtown, Crown Range lookout, Kawarau Gorge, Lake Hayes, Kelvin Heights peninsular. Glenorchy or Skippers takes an hour's drive from Queenstown. Please note that you are able to select only one longer distance location.
After this private tour you will surely be fully loaded with amazing images and memories.
• Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
• Historic Skippers School, Skippers Road, Queenstown 9371 New Zealand
• Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South Island
• Glenorchy, Glenorchy, Otago Region, South Island
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Individual Tour (Solo visitor) 1/19/2020 - 11/1/2021
Private Half Day Photography Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy 1/15/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.