Private Hydro Attack Experience in Queenstown
Up to 4 spaces available per time-slot.
It's time to scream in the shark machine. Operating from our berth in central Queenstown we will take you on an adrenaline-packed ride out on stunning Lake Wakatipu. Like a stunt plane on the water - sit back in the cockpit and get ready to feel the g-forces as our expert pilot gives you an experience you'll never forget. Looking through the F-16 fighter grade glass of the semi-submersible shark you'll see the sky disappear as your pilot descends into a long dive under the water then launches the entire length of the shark up into the air. You may experience side-rolls, tight turns and reach top speeds of 80 kph on water and 40 kph while diving underwater.
Each shark takes one passenger so trips are one-on-one with our pilot. A ride in the shark is sure to get your heart pumping.
The ultimate blend of shark and machine! Hydro Attack is the world's first commercial operator of the amazing Seabreacher X watercraft.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hydro attack experience
- Local taxes
- Lifejacket & earmuffs
What's excluded :
- Hotel transfers
For more information and FAQs visit Hydro Attack's website.
It’s time to scream in the shark machine.
You’re inside what feels like a cross between a fighter jet and a torpedo.
It’s skimming across the top of the lake at 80kph then it dives under the water, surrounding you in serene liquid blue.
Next, your pilot points the shark at the sky and it blasts back out again, straight up into the air before shattering the lake into a million crystal shards on a screaming re-entry.
Whatever else you’ve done in the name of extreme excitement, nothing has prepared you for a ride in one of Hydro Attack’s sharks.
Hydro Attack is the world’s first commercial operator of these unique semi-submersible machines so while you’re in Queenstown don’t miss your chance to have a go.
Trips are 15 minutes on the water. Please allow 25 minutes for the whole experience including safety briefing and loading and unloading.
• Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Point :Jet Ski Queenstown, 50 Beach Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trips are weather dependent and Hydro Attack's operation can be affected by high swell on the lake, heavy rain or stormy conditions and Hydro Attack reserves the right to modify trip times and cancel trips for safety reasons. A full refund can be given for trips cancelled by weather when the cancellation is verified by Hydro Attack. On windy days the option to move to our boat trip and shark ride product will be offered to customers on a space available basis.
- We recommend wearing light, loose and comfortable clothing for your ride in the shark.
- Minimum age to ride in the shark is 6 years old. Parents cannot accompany their children in the shark.
- Not recommended for travelers over 6ft 4'/195cm (please check with staff if over this height before booking)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers over 110kg/240lb (please check with staff if over this weight before booking)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.