Private Luxury Tour from Auckland to Hobbiton Movie set & Waitomo caves- couples
This private tour has been designed for couples that require privacy and flexibility. You can make stops for photo shoots or spend extra time on locations. Travel in luxury with chauffeurs with 25 years of experience in Tours & Transfers!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Return transfers to Auckland CBD hotels & Ports of Auckland
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
This movie set is located on a family run farm, the tour would reveal how this picturesque farmland was transformed into the Shire from Middle Earth.
Discover the rolling hillside, walkways and Hobbiton holes from the movies. Experienced guides will guide and give you interesting facts about how the movies were made. See live the Hobbiton Holes, the Green Dragon Inn, The Mill and the Party Tree.
Your Middle Earth adventure will end with a complimentary ale, beer, cider or ginger beer at the Green Dragon Inn.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
The Glow worm known as Arachnocampa Luminosa, is unique to New Zealand. Thousands of these tiny creatures radiate their unmistakable luminescent light as your expert guide will provide information on the Cave’s historical and geological significance.
The caves were formed over 30 million years ago and comprises 2 levels. The upper level is dry and includes the entrance to the caves and formations known as the Catacombs. On the lower level are stream passages and the Cathedral, walk from the upper level to a 45 minutes boat journey through the starry wonderland of the Glowworm Grotto. Walk through the majestic Cathedral Cove famous for its acoustics.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any address within 15 kilometres of Auckland Downtown.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Queens wharf
- Princess wharf
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.