Private Martinborough Wine Delights Tour from Wellington
Your tour is your tour only! No mixed groups!
You get to have your own dedicated Driver/Guide and 'Memory Creator' for your entire tour.
Enjoy a 7 hour private tour from Wellington to the South Wairarapa covering majestic scenery, visits to Gladstone and Martinborough Wineries including a spectacular platter lunch at one of the wineries we visit. We also visit the beautiful town of Martinborough well recognised for the 'Capital' of Pinot Noir of the North Island.
We visit 4 wineries including lunch at a winery. Your tour also includes a private tour at one of the wineries visited covering the winery, vineyard and tastings.
If you have any particular winery you wish to visit this can be arranged in advance.
Please note this tour is only available for 18 years of age and older.
What's included :
- Bottled water - Bottled New Zealand spring water.
- Lunch - Includes 1 glass of wine, beer or other beverage.
- Tasting fees
- Entry fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Gladstone Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Tiwaiwaka
- Entry/Admission - Coney Wines
- Entry/Admission - Palliser Estate
What's excluded :
Stop At: Remutaka Hill, New Zealand
We stop at the Remutaka mountain summit (555 metres above sea level) to take in the majestic views and view the Remutaka Crossing monument which commemorates the 60,000 New Zealand troops who made the crossing from the military camp in Featherston to the Port of Wellington between 1915 and 1918.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gladstone Vineyard, 340 Gladstone Road Rd 2, Carterton 5792 New Zealand
We have a private tasting of up to 6 wines at one of the oldest wineries in the Gladstone region.
Please note that an alternate winery in Gladstone may be visited.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tiwaiwaka, 52 Kitchener Street, Martinborough 5711, New Zealand
We sample 5 wines at cellar door with Owners/Winemakers Morton and Elise Anderson where we have the opportunity to have an in-depth chat with them.
Lunch is taken at one of the following wineries: Tiwaiwaka, Poppies or Moy Hall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Coney Wines, Dry River Road, Dyerville 5781, New Zealand
We take in a private tasting and tour of the winery with the Owner Tim Coney.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palliser Estate, 96 Kitchener Street, Martinborough 5741 New Zealand
We sample up to 6 wines at one of Martinborough's oldest wineries.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Martinborough, Martinborough, Wairarapa, Greater Wellington, North Island
We take a wander through the lovely village of Martinborough which has a variety of boutique gift shops along with an excellent wine shop (Martinborough Wine Merchants) which stocks all the local Martinborough wines. Alternatively a visit to Martinborough's only Craft Brewery may be desired.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wellington Railway Station pickups are from outside the front entrance on Bunny Street.Port pickups are from the International cruise terminal waiting area for booked private tours.Ports
- CentrePort Wellington, 2 Fryatt Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- For children under the age of 7 an approved child restraint seat must be used and be supplied by the customer. If an approved child restraint seat is not available the tour cannot proceed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands