Private Martinborough Wine Full Day Tour From Wellington
Sample the wines of New Zealand’s fertile North Island on this private full-day Martinborough wine tour from Wellington. Visit three Martinborough wineries with a private guide, and taste wines made with chardonnay, pinot gris, and sauvignon grapes. Learn of the winemaking traditions and techniques at play, and savor a delicious lunch at Poppies Winery. In the afternoon, enjoy further wine-tastings or choose to explore the shops of Greytown at your leisure. This 7-hour tour includes round-trip travel from your Wellington accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- We drive you to the Martinborough wine region in the Wairarapa to sample their fine wines, notably their world recognised Pinot Noirs. Lunch is at Poppies Winery well known for their award winning wines and shared platters of local delicacies.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Wellington location including hotels and the portAirports
- Wellington Intl Airport, Wellington New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Maximum 12 people per booking allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.