Private Tesla Tour (Half-Day)
Travel to the pristine World Heritage sites of the Southern Alps region in the comfort and knowledge that you truly are leaving only footprints. Using electricity from renewable resources, our electric vehicles are 100% zero emissions.
Take a scenic tour into the heart of New Zealand high country in a luxury Tesla Model X ESUV unique to Nomad Safaris. These vehicles offer unrivaled visibility with a huge glass roof and ultra-luxurious seating. Take in the landscapes in this whisper-quiet car driven by your personal local guide. On a private half day tour, the options are endless: explore Skippers Canyon, Glenorchy and Paradise, the Wakatipu Basin ,or Wanaka, amongst others. You can “Trust the Guide” and enjoy a tailored, bespoke adventure or create your own itinerary. Allow us to create a magical day for you. Trust the Guide with your expectations and we will deliver a day to remember.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers from Queenstown Accomodations
- Morning or afternoon tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake wakatipu view point, 76/92 Hensman Road, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Explore the sights of Queenstown on a customizable private tour
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from all Queenstown area accommodations
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.