Private Tour : Hobbiton & Rotorua with Cultural Experience from Tauranga
This tour is your day. We facilitate things to make sure that you arrive on time for your activities. Providing luxury transport in our 6 seater van or for larger groups our custom build 19 Seater Coach. Your comfort and your wishes for the day as we do everything we can to provide you with the best possible service and experience in the Bay of Plenty.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Special Whakarewarewa Corn on the Cob provided
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Entry/Admission - Whakarewarewa - The Living Maori Village
- Entry/Admission - Whangapipiro Rachel Pool
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Opportunity will be given to purchase your lunch during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
Enter the world of JRR Tolkien where Sir Peter Jackson made movie magic in the bringing to life of The Shire 'Hobbiton'.
This is a 2 hour guided tour where you will journey through the birth place of Bilbo, Frodo and friends. With lots to learn and many memories to be made you will finish with a relaxing drink at the infamous Green Dragon Inn.
This is a tour not to be missed and fun for the whole family.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Whakarewarewa - The Living Maori Village, 17 Tryon Street Whakarewarewa Village, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
Where history comes to life! You are welcomed to Whakarewarewa 'The Living Maori Village' home of the descendants of Wahiao and one of Rotorua's top attractions for nearly 300 years.
Built in a Geothermal area you will be shown how the land provides for its people, how days of old out resource our modern society and given the right time you will personally experience 'Pohutu' the only active Geyser in the Southern Hemisphere.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Whangapipiro Rachel Pool, Queens Drive Government Gardens, Rotorua 3010 New Zealand
Nestled in the Rotorua Goverment Gardens you will see Rachel Pool; with clear mineral waters of approximately 100 degrees Celsius (212 Fahrenheit)
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :4 Salisbury Avenue, Bay of Plenty 3116, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Collection for this tour can be arranged for anywhere within Tauranga.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.