Private Tour Full Day Queenstown and Southern Lakes Photography Tour
This is your chance to photograph one of the most spectacular and majestic places on Earth; Queenstown and the Southern Lakes. This full-day private photography tour will take you to the iconic locations you see in brochures as well as those special spots only a local would know, to explore and capture the beauty and splendor for yourself. This tour is designed for photography enthusiasts and your guide is a passionate landscape photographer, with years of local knowledge. Enjoy 8-9 hours of visiting some of the most interesting and beautiful destinations close to Queenstown and around the Southern Lakes. The weather in this amazing region is constantly changing bringing many moods that to the mountains, lakes, rivers and forests. Whatever the conditions we always know where to take you to and how to capture unique scenes of outstanding natural beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour for small-groups or individuals
- Flexible itinerary
- Advice on creative composition and using your camera
- Local photographer guide
- Comfortable 4WD
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch (Opportunity to buy lunch)
- Camera (Nikon D5100, available to rent)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queenstown, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
West - Glenorchy, Paradise and Kinloch - waterfalls, Lake Wakatipu, Moke Lake, Dart and Rees Rivers, gold mining, transport and farming history.
East - Arrowtown, Crown Range, Gibbston Valley and Cromwell - heritage, vineyards, expansive views, rugged Kawarau Gorge, gold mining.
North - Coronet Peak and Skippers Canyon, gold mining heritage, expansive views, alpine tussock landscapes and craggy, rugged, vertiginous Skippers Canyon road.
South - Kingston, Lake Wakatipu, Remarkables Range, mountains, waterfalls, historic steam train, wild alpine tussock and rock tor country.
North - Crown Range, Wanaka, expansive mountain and valley vistas, the highest road pass in NZ, gold mining heritage, Lake Wanaka, Mount Aspiring and the Southern Alps.
Whichever direction you choose, your guide will take you to the best spots for capturing the splendor and magnificence. You will be mentored on finding great shots, creative composition and exposure to help you capture the majesty and beauty.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pickup outside of the Queenstown, Frankton Arrowtown area. This may change the itinerary of the tour depending on the location.Airports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.