Private Tour North Auckland's Cheese Honey and Matakana Wine Trail
Journey north over the harbour bridge and beyond Auckland's border. Enjoy the delights of the Puhoi Valley Cheese Company, Warkworth Honey Center before a guided tour from the Matakana regions finest vineyards and eateries.
Recommended add-on's for this trip are Pakiri Beach Horse Riding
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for vineyards & tastings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Matakana Village, 2 Matakana Valley Road, Matakana, Auckland 0986 New Zealand
Matakana village is the main township we'll pass through to visit the nearby vineyards.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Auckland address as required. Multiple pick-up locations and different drop off locations are acceptable.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Viaduct Harbour, 85 Customs Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.